Latest information on Corona...
can be found on the page of the Ministry of Education of North Rhine-Westphalia:
- Since April 4th 2022 no mask obligation in the school - is recommended by us on a voluntary basis.
- Masks are compulsory in the secretary's office and in the school administration premises
- Children from 5 years old can be vaccinated
- Children with suspicious COVID-19 symptoms should be kept at home after consultation with parents or - if they are already at school - sent home. The child should be observed for 24 hours. If no further symptoms appear, he/she may return to class.
- Students quarantine will be offered the opportunity to participate in distance learning. Distance classes will not be given for other illnesses or reasons of absence.